A flat version of the Dorian theme.
Wall by fzhmzh
The Icon set in the above image is DeLorean-woken fav.me/d8ulh05
The Icon set Ultra-flat-icons-Dorian-Flat are located here fav.me/d8wtb1tDonations are appreciated, Thank You for your support!INCLUDES
- Gtk2 and Gtk3 themes
- Root themes for Gtk2 and Gtk3
- Metacity-2 theme
- Cinnamon-Shell 2.4 theme
- Chromium theme
- Firefox theme
- Xfwm4 theme
- Openbox-3 theme
- Ubuntu-Software-Center theme
- pixbuf-engine or the gtk(2)-engines package
The package is located in AUR4 as dorian-flatROOT THEME INSTALATION
Ubuntu 15.04 & 15.10
- Step 1 create symlinks in /root.themes to the global(/usr/share/themes) Dorian-Flat-Root-3.16. Make /root/.themes folder if it doesn't already exist:
sudo mkdir /root/.themes
sudo ln -s -t /root/.themes /usr/share/themes/Dorian-Falt-Root-3.16
- Step 2 Rename the theme in /root/.themes to exactly the same name as the one from ~/.themes that you're currently using. For Dorian-Flat-3.16 the command is:
sudo mv /root/.themes/Dorian-Flat-Root-3.16 '/root/.themes/Dorian-Flat-3.16'
- Shortcut Command step 1 and step 2 in 1 command.
sudo ln -s /usr/share/themes/Dorian-Flat-Root-3.16 'root/.themes/Dorian-Flat-3.16'
- Method 2 Instead of placing the theme in /usr/share/themes, simply place the root theme in /root/.themes, and the dorian, Dorian themes in ~/.themes. Then follow Step 2.
- Either way the Dorian theme must be located or symlinked to ~./themes and applied from there for this to work.
- How to from: by HEXcube at askubuntu.com/questions/57990/set-a-specific-theme-for-root-launched-applications
- To use with Ubuntu you must open the Dorian-Flat-3.16/gtk-3.0/gtk-contained.css
- Scroll to the bottom of the document and uncomment 'ubuntu_styles.css and unity.css'
- Overlay Scrollbars must be enabled for this to work.
- Backup the original folder and name it 'software-center-backup'
- sudo cp -a /usr/share/software-center /usr/share/software-center.backup
- Install This assumes that the Dorian-Flat-3.16 is installed to /usr/share/themes:
- sudo cp /usr/share/themes/Dorian-Flat-3.16/ubuntu-software-center/softwarecenter.css /usr/share/software-center/ui/gtk3/css/softwarecenter.css && sudo cp /usr/share/themes/Dorian-Flat-3.16/ubuntu-software-center/stipple.png /usr/share/software-center/ui/gtk3/art/stipple.png
- Start/Restart software-center To Revert Changes
- sudo rm -r /usr/share/software-center && mv /usr/share/software-center.backup /usr/share/software-center
- The Chrome theme is located within the theme folders.
- Simply drag-n-drop the Delorean.crx file onto Chromium to install the theme. (You will find this necessary when using this theme).
- This is a patch to make Firefox blend with Dorian-Flat.
- Copy the 'chrome' folder located within the theme folders to '~/.mozilla/firefox/xSomeNumbers.default.
- Restart Firefox for the changes to take effect. This depends on one of the Dorian-Flat theme being in use!
- To Remove:
- Simply move the 'chrome' folder to the trash.
06-05-2015 first upload.
06-06-2015 added gnome-shell theme
06-08-2015 added cinnamon-shell and firefox themes. Edited the gnome-shell theme. Edited the Metacity2 theme. Edited gtk-3.0.
06-10-2015 added xfwm4 theme, openbox theme, unity, ubuntu-styles.css, ubuntu-software-center-theme. Many minor fixes to gtk3 and gtk2.
06-12-2015 Minor tweaks to gtk3 and gtk2 added Xfdashboard theme.
For the most uptodate revision download from GitHub
Please report bugs, thank you.