The default theme to Candra OS www.candraos.tk/Donations are appreciated, Thank You for your support!
GNOME 3 based theme. Using gtk 3.18. (also works in Cinnamon, Xfce4, LXDE, & Openbox)
*Unity Desktop not supportedINCLUDES
- Light Gtk3 theme with matching Gtk2 theme and Root theme
- Dark Gtk3 theme with matching Gtk2 theme and Root theme
- Gnome-shell, two themes included
- Metacity Themes
- Openbox Themes
- XfDashboard Theme
ROOT THEME INSTALATION
- pixbuf-engine or the gtk(2)-engines package
- Step 1 create symlinks in /root.themes to the global(/usr/share/themes). Make /root/.themes folder if it doesn't already exist:
sudo mkdir /root/.themes
sudo ln -s -t /root/.themes /usr/share/themes/*
- Step 2 Rename the theme in /root/.themes to exactly the same name as the one from ~/.themes that you're currently using.
- Method 2 Instead of placing the theme in /usr/share/themes, simply place the root theme in /root/.themes, and the themes in ~/.themes. Then follow Step 2.
- How to from: by HEXcube at www.deviantart.com/users/outgo…
- Download the package and install acording to the instructions for 'Root theme installation' above.
10-12-2015 First Upload.
10-14-2015 Fixed the root themes with appropriate coloring. Included the text-select images for touch. A few other minor fixes.
10-15-2015 Fixed Gnome-Shell 'process-working' panel image (spinner). In Both versions of Gnome-Shell.
11-11-2015 Changed the color of the Notifications widget in gnome-shell so its darker and easier to read.
Please feel free to let me know what you think of the theme and if you find any bugs please report theme,