Cloak-Theme for Gtk-3.20.Donations are appreciated, Thank You for your support!
Most current version available on Github: github.com/killhellokitty/Cloa…INCLUDES
- Gtk3 theme
- Metacity Theme
- Xfwm4 Theme
- XfDashboard Theme
- Firefox Theme
- GDM Theme
- Openbox-3 Theme
- Root User Theme(gksu)
- pixbuf-engine or the gtk(2)-engines package
ROOT USER THEME(gksu)
- Open ROOT-THEME folder and copy or symlink the 'Cloak-3.20' folder inside to Root's home folder, in the '.themes' folder (/root/.themes/).
- The Normal 'Cloack-3.20' theme must then be installed to your home folder inside the '.themes' ($HOME/.themes) folder for this to work.
- If there is no '.themes' folder please create them.
- Open Firefox folder and copy or symlink the 'chrome' folder located inside to '$HOME/.mozilla/firefox/xSomeNumbers.default'.
- Restart Firefox for the changes to take effect. This theme displaying correctly depends on 'Cloak-3.20' being selected as Gtk theme.
- To Remove:
- Simply move the 'chrome' folder inside '$HOME/.mozilla/firefox/xSomeNumbers.default' to the trash.
- Open '/usr/share/gnome-shell/' and backup the 'gnome-shell-theme.gresource' file.
- Next open 'gnome-shell-GDM' folder inside the 'Cloak-3.20' folder and copy or symlink the 'gnome-shell-theme.gresource' file to '/usr/share/gnome-shell/'.
- The new theme will be installed when you restart.
- *NOTE-Any update to Gnome-Shell will erase the theme file and return it to the Adwaita default, you will need to reinstall.
- *NOTE-If you would like to change the background of the GDM screen to match you wallpaper or other, please refer to this article:
04-16-2016 First Upload.
04-17-2016 Added Metacity Theme and themed Nemo.
04-22-2016 Many fixes and polishes. Now supports Mate-gtk2.C
04-25-2016 Polishing and Fixes to Gtk3 and Gtk2, added Cinnamon Shell, Xfwm4, XfDashboard Themes. Multiple size panel.png in Gtk2 assets folder.
04-29-2016 Added Firefox-theme, GDM-theme, Openbox-3-theme, Root-user- theme(gksu), Polishing Gnome-Shell-Theme, and Gtk2 and Gtk3.
05-05-2016 changes to the nautilus sidebar button addition of thumbnail.png for Cinnamon.
*More to come! Feel free to make reasonable requests.