For Gtk-3.14. Available in Green, Blue, NC(grey), Purple, Yellow, and Red; as well as all colors without patterned background(NP). Ten themes in all.
This is my first attempt at creating a flat theme, with patterned background of course. Donations are appreciated, Thank You for your support!INCLUDES
- Green, Blue, NC(gray), Red, Yellow, Purple; and NP(non patterned background) versions in all colors.
- Gtk2 & Gtk3 themes
- Metacity Theme
- Gnome-Shell Theme
- Cinnamon-Shell Theme 2.4
- Xfwm4 Theme
- Google Chrome Theme
- Openbox-3 Theme
- Qt4 Theme
- Firefox Theme Download Firefox theme
- Icons(sable-ultra-flat-icons, and sable-woken)Sable-icon-pack_1
- pixbuf-engine or the gtk(2)-engines package
Ubuntu Vivid 15.04
- Download the Sable-3.14 Theme package from the top of the page.
unzip the archive, and copy the Sable-3.14 folder to '/usr/share/themes' for system-wide installation, or to '~/.themes' for individual use installation.
- Arch Linux & Manjaro
install from the AUR.
if using yaourt, type in terminal: yaourt -S sable
Ubuntu Software Center
- To use with Ubuntu you must open 'Sable-*-3.14/gtk-3.0/gtk-contained.css
- Scroll down to the bottom of the document and uncomment 'ubuntu_styles.css and unity.css'
- Log out and back in. built from the daily build Feb 18 2015
Google Chrome Theme
- Backup the original folder and name it 'software-center-backup':
- sudo cp -a /usr/share/software-center /usr/share/software-center.backup
- Install This assumes the Sable-(SomeColor)-3.14 theme is installed to 'usr/share/themes':
- sudo cp /usr/share/themes/Sable-(SomeColor)-3.14/ubuntu-softwarecenter.css /usr/share/software-center/ui/gtk3/css/softwarecenter.css && sudo cp /usr/share/themes/Sable(SomeColor)-3.14/ubuntu-software-center/stipple.png /usr/share/software-center/ui/gtk3/art/stipple.png
- Start/Restart Software-Center.
- To revert changes
- sudo rm -r /usr/share/software-center && mv /usr/share/software-center.backup /usr/share/software-center
Firefox ThemeDownload Firefox themeQt4 Theme (Skype, Clementine, Virtualbox, etc)
- The Chrome theme is located within the theme file.
- Simply drag and droop onto Google Chrome(Chromium) and choose apply theme.
- Install 'kdebase-workspace' (I know it installs lots of KDE stuff, but is necessary.), 'systemsettings'(KDE settings manager), QTCurve(for Qt4), and Qt4.
- The Qt4 folders are located within the individual theme folders.
- Open 'KDE system settings' click on 'application-appearance' then click on 'Style'.
- For 'widget-style' select "QTCurve" and then click on 'Configure'.
- In the new window select 'Import' and choose the 'sable-3.14-*-Qtcurve' theme located within the theme folder.
- select 'OK'.
- Next, go back and select 'Colors' and 'Import Scheme' choose the 'sable314*.colors file and select it and click 'Apply'.
- Now you may close 'KDE system settings'.
- Lastly, open 'qtconfig-qt4'(type in terminal). In the Appearance tab under 'select GUI style' choose 'QtCurve' and in the menubar choose 'Save'.
- You may then adjust fonts, etc. When you are finished save and close 'qtconfig-qt4'.
01-18-2015 First upload
01-19-2015 Fixed entry text, and added Gnome-Shell theme.
01-21-2015 Fixed GDM theme. Added Xfwm4 Theme and Google Chrome(Chromium) theme.
01-21-2015 Fixed error with Metacity in version 5
01-21-2015 Added Openbox Theme in version 6
01-22-2015 Added Blue version.
01-23-2015 Added Red version.
01-23-2015 Fixed some issues with gnome shell in version 9.
01-24-2015 Added NC(gray) version to package 11. Minor fixes in Gtk2 and Gtk3 for all versions.
01-25-2015 Fixed icons on desktop, so that it shows wallpaper not carbon fiber background. Metacity theme fixes.
01-26-2015 Added NP(no pattern) versions to all colors, these versions are also dark base colored.
01-26-2015 Changed Chromium themes to match NP(no pattern) themes.
01-29-2015 Added Qt4 style for all themes.
01-30-2015 Added Purple theme version.
01-31-2015 Added Yellow theme version. Fixed a few errors in Purple version. Replaced all Qt.color profiles.
01-31-2015 Version 18 fixes notebooks in sable-yellow. Minor coloring in gnome-shell fixed for all versions.
01-31-2015 Version 19 fixes qt.colors files, and gtk2 active buttons text color. A few other minor fixes.
02-02-2015 Version 20 fixes unreadable tabs in gtk2. Fixed gimp scale color now its readable. Fixed the floating-bar in gtk3.
02-04-2015 Added sable-ultra-flat-icons and sable-woken icon packs.
02-11-2015 Fixed some mixed-up coloring in the Firefox themes.
02-17-2015 Added Ubuntu fixes and Unity to all themes.
02-19-2015 Fixed minor issues with Ubuntu fixes.
02-24-2015 Added Ubuntu dash buttons.