~ Join the dark sideIcons - F-Dark(Faenza)Based on the Adwaita Theme.
The Stripped theme has everything DeLorean-Dark has, but without the bloat. It runs faster and uses fewer resources. The steel background image is gone, as are most pattern files. Other resource hogs have been removed as well such as individual tree-view cell borders. DeLorean has been stripped.
Theme folders are numbered 3.9
. Currently the package is numbered as 3.8
. I apologize for the confusion.</i>Colors:
- default(Blue) Theme
- G(green) Theme
- P(purple) Theme
- R(red) Theme
- Gtk2 Theme
- Gtk3 Theme dark-"er" theme included.
- Metacity/Mutter Themes (2 & 3)
- Ubuntu Software-Center Theme
- Xfwm4 Theme - use DeLorean-Dark's
- Xfce-Notify Theme
- Xfce4-Panel Theme
- OpenBox Themes - use DeLorean-Dark's
- Eclipse Kepler/Juno Theme available here.
- LXPanel Theme (broken in version lxpanel-0.5.10 thru ?. Instead use 'lxpanelx' as a replacement).
- Unity Panel Themes
- gtk3-3.8* (gtk3-3.6*)
- pixbuf-engine or gtk(2)-engines package***
- gnome-themes-standard>=3.8*(3.6*) provides the 'adwaita' engine.
- gtk-2.24.14, or >=gtk-2.24.18.
gtk-2.24.15, gtk-2.24.16, and gtk-2.24.17 have a bug that breaks the theme entry widgets. (Bugzilla-Bug 695003) Bug fixed with version 2.24.18 and up.
- Evolution Mail Client(if used). Version: 3.8.4-1 is fully themed. Other versions may or may not have issues.****
Ubuntu-Software-Center & Unity-Panel
- Ubuntu, Linux Mint, & Ubuntu derivatives:13.04 Raring and 13.10 Saucy
Add this PPA, PPA may take several hours to sink new package updates. Please be patient.
copy and paste the following in a terminal:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:killhellokitty/themes.ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install delorean-dark-stripped-themes-3.8
- Arch Linux and Manjaro
Install from AUR
yaourt -S delorean-dark-stripped-themes-3.8
- Other distributions
Download DeLorean-Dark-Stripped-Themes-3.8. Unzip and as privileged user copy the following four delorean-dark-stripped-theme-*-3.9 folders to /usr/share/themes/. This theme will not work properly when installed to ~/.themes.
theme installation: please see DeLorean-Dark-Themes-3.8
for instructions.Changelog: 10-04-2013
First release. 10-08-2013
Fixed text selection bug.