This version is built from Delorean-3.8 and the Adwaita theme.
Theme includes bothe Dark and Light versions of DeLorean. Enjoy.
This theme was intended to include the DeLorean-Noir theme also, but a failing hard-drive and intense frustration have forced me to exclude it untill 3.14(hopefully).
Please report Bugs!
As always your comments are encouraged. Thanks killhellokitty!INCLUDES
- Gtk2 & Gtk3 Themes
- Xfwm4 Theme
- Ubuntu Software Center Theme
- Thunderbird Theme
- gtk-2.24.17(or newer)
- gnome-themes-standard-3.12*(adwaita engine)
- pixbuf-engine or the gtk(2)-engines package
- gtk-engine-murrine-0.98.2(or newer)
- Download the Delorean-Dark Theme package from the top of this page.
Unzip the archive, and copy both the delorean-dark-3.12 and the delorean-light-3.12 folders to '/usr/share/themes/' for system-wide installation, or to '~/.themes' for individual use installation.
- Arch Linux & Manjaro
Install from Arch Linux AUR
If using yaourt, type in terminal: yaourt -S delorean-dark
- Ubuntu 14.04/14.10
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:noobslab/themes
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install delorean-dark-3.12
08-16-2014 First upload.
08-17-2014 Added Unity theme, and fixed sidebar cell when hovered.
08-18-2014 Bug fixes including highlight of text in entries. Cleaning of cells within entries and spinbuttons. Reworked the suggested button.
08-20-2014 Themed the Xfce panel. Added Xfwm4 Theme. Added Ubuntu Software Center ThemeUbuntu Software Center Installation
Thunderbird Theme Installation
- In Terminal as super-user Backup the original folder and name it "software-center.backup":
sudo cp -a /usr/share/software-center /usr/share/software-center.backup
- Install the DeLorean Theme for the Software-Center This assumes DeLoreand-Dark-3.12 is installed to 'usr/share/themes':
sudo cp /usr/share/themes/delorean-dark-3.12/Software-Center/softwarecenter.css /usr/share/software-center/ui/gtk3/css/softwarecenter.css && sudo cp /usr/share/themes/delorean-dark-3.12/Software-Center/stipple.png /usr/share/software-center/ui/gtk3/art/stipple.png
- Start/Restart the Ubuntu Software-Center
- To revert changes:
sudo rm -r /usr/share/software-center && mv /usr/share/software-center.backup /usr/share/software-center
Thunderbird theme uses userChrome.css & userContenet.css files to make changes to the theme on top of the default Thunderbird theme.
- Unpack the delorean-dark theme package. Inside locate the 'chrome' folder.
- Paste the folder inside '~/.thunderbird/xSomeNumbers.default'.
- If there is a 'chrome' folder in this location, simply merge its contents.
- Restart Thunderbird for the theme to take effect User Profile You may desire to create a new User-Profile for the DeLorean Theme since you can't override this theme without removing the 'chrome' folder.
- Start Thunderbird with a trailing '-p', for example: thunderbird -p
- A small gui will appear. Choose create profile and follow the instructions.
- If you would like this gui to appear at every start-up so you may choose your profile, un-tick 'Don't ask at startup', or you can always start the app with the '-p' to change profiles again.